View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:37 AM
buddy'smom

Originally Posted by auniqueview
Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Thank you, my Yorkie love to lay one my quilt when I cover up at night to watch TV and to me he's my family so he can cuddle on my quilts as well.
My son said to me one day, "you treat that dog like it's a kid". Uh, yeah. I have four of them, and they are like kids, except that for the most part, they don't talk back. They don't demand that I buy them the 'in' clothes, toys, electronics, or take them to the most expensive places in town for shoes, school supplies, etc. Even during their 'terrible twos' did they ever tell me they hated me (show me one kid who never said that), complain about being put to bed, tell me they didn't like my cooking, or yell that I was mean because I wouldn't let them do something everyone else got to do.

I told him they were better than kids, lol. They love me unconditionally, eat what I feed them, go where I tell them, don't care what we do as long as they get to do it with me. And they LOVE naps.

Guess who I caught with "that dog" up in his lap, all snuggled?
I agree, my Yorkie eats what we eat, if I cook roast, ( tonights dinner) he'll eat it, ham, steak, pork chops, he's there, put down a hot dog and he turns and runs, haha!!!! AS I say he's my baby.