View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:28 AM
heyjami

Thanks Havplenty for pointing out the pic of AngieS's beautiful blocks on her design wall/floor! Love them. Yes, I did see this previously but forgot.

It looks so good!

Originally Posted by AngieS
Those of you that haven't received your blocks from me...they are all in the mail and should get to you soon. I hope you like what I made for you. I enjoyed being in the swap with you all. Thank you. I will figure up what I am missing and post later. I have lots of pictures to post too. There are 28 blocks here but one person sent 2. So....I'm still missing blocks from a few people. I can't wait to get them. This is how the quilt will be going together. I won't be doing a sashing because I can't find a color that looks good. White is blah, cream is almost ok but I don't particularly care for it, black makes the blocks that have black in them lose the pop. I have the same fabric in each of the blocks so they are all tied together in that sense. So.....I just need a few more and plus I am making some to go in it as well. This way I can do a 6x6 with some borders. :)