View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 07:49 AM
maryb44662

Originally Posted by Happy Tails
OMG Am I dumb or sumthin?? Froggy honey, you must have a reason for saying what you said, but I either missed something or I'm plain stupid because I try to read every single post on here (I have no life - not complainin, just sayin)and I know when I read different posts, I find myself thinkin, jeez I thought I was the only one who had those problems, or jeez what sweet people. I will tell you this, I have had a lot of very sad days since I lost my best friend (my Mother) and this board and members have given me the strength to keep going. I find myself laughing and crying with you guys, oooooing and aawwwwing over your beautiful projects, feeling so much kindness when someone shares a tutorial or a "secret hint". I start and end my days with this board and my biggest carp (who knew) is when I've read everything and have to close my computer. I'm definitely not a religions person but I thank God every day that somehow I stumbled on this board. Thanks to everybody for makin me feel part of this family and the moderators, you're awesome!!! I could go on and on because this board is so dear to my heart, but then you guys might shoot me :) Wendy
Wendy, you couldn't have said it any better. I agree 100% with all that you have mentioned. God Bless You Always!!! Mary