View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 08:00 AM
maryb44662

Originally Posted by Patti Mahoney
Originally Posted by SherriB
I thought it would be a post about carp fishing!!!! LOL!! DH likes fishing.
OK Sherrie I didn't want to admit it at first but since you brought it up....LOLOL......I thought carping had something to do with that Alabama Hand Fishing thing I saw on TV.....I've been a city girl ALL my left, I've only been fishing once, caught a sun fish the size of the palm of my hand but I was watching Television a few weeks ago, (I work nights and when I'm off, I'm usually up all night anyhow, so I watch alot of television at night while I'm working on my hand stitched quilt top). I was flipping channels and stumbled across a program where people in, I think it was, Alabama, and they would go into the river, creek, lake, whatever, and from what I could understand, swirl around in the mud in the bottom of the water and somehow get a big carp or catfish, I can't remember what kind of fish they were catching, to bite their hands and then they somehow managed to pull the fish out of the water, those fishes were huge, I mean HUGE! ! ! ...OMG, I was stunned, first, I couldn't imagine having my hand in any fishes mouth and then to pull it out of the water and have to touch it with the other hand .... Ekeeeekekek ...The closest I ever come to fish is buying Tilapia at the grocery store, lolol....So, yep, I was wondering what carping was myself...LOL Maybe the lady who wrote that can explain......
LOL....I thought froggy left the "et" out of carpeting, so I wanted to see what was being said about "carpeting". hehehehe...Mary