View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Born2Sew

I must admit, I did not know what "carping" meant. I do think alot of us are really stressed these days. There is really little we can do to improve how "things" are, except how "we" deal with those "things". I try to complimentary these days, to clerks that are polite and efficient. Speaking of Wal Mart....the other day my Mom needed a new battery for her watch. Having arrived in town early before a doctor's appointment, we had time to run by and pick up a few things she needed beforehand, along with a new battery.

When we arrived there was no one working the jewlery dept.
We went on to look for other items needed and found a really nice clerk along the way who helped us find what Mom was looking for. Then back to the jewlery dept. Still no one there. So I called the Store with my cell phone and asked if they could send someone to jewelry. Here comes this sweet clerk who had helped us earlier. Bless her heart she tried and tried to get the back off of that watch.
She just wouldn't give up. Our timeframe was getting short for the doctors visit, so I had Mom go ahead and pay out for her other items while I waited at jewelry. A couple of other customers came up and while she went off to help them,
I grabbed her tools and popped the back off the watch. I give her a big thumbs up though because she tried so hard!