Old 09-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Texaspeggy

Yes, I am a Junkie,but

live almost a hundred miles from any where, so where I am there is only Wal-Mart and one local quilt shop.
I have not ordered any fabric on line, but have ordered notions and Books, mostly from Amazon,,,, I have been pleased with those things.
I bought a lot of material from WW , when I was building my stash, but I was careful in what I bought,but with the newer fabric they are bringing in here, it is packaged and I don't like that, I like to feel what I am buying, I do raid the remmant box, but a lot of times they don't have a lot.
I sew mostly for family, g-g kids, so I do some clothing as well.

If I want really good material, I go to the quilt shop, I like to support the local business, but I have to watch what I buy, due to the ecomany and a fixed income.
I am not really a fan of fat quarters, but have some,however I like the yardage better,
I just bought a new Joname7700, more for the harp space than any thing else, I will have a new g-g child in June, so will be making quilts and baby blankets, maybe bumper pads, I have a stash of baby blankets, burb clothes and bibs ready to donate to a charity, and some crocheted things, but can/t handle the crochet much any more because of my hands,
Sorry about the long post.