Old 09-30-2011, 05:56 AM
Leann

Originally Posted by nancia
ok, gang! for xylie and me, it's a 5 lb challenge again! next month i think we should raise it, since it will include t'giving and we'll all want to splurge. but this month let's go with the 5. those of you who didn't make your goal have another chance. think about how you can do things differently to "gain" success instead of pounds. lots of us write down every crumb that passes our lips. even that half a tortilla chip. you may see where you are torpedoing yourself. every morning, or afternoon in my case, look in that bathroom mirror, and tell yourself "I CAN DO THIS" and "I AM DOING THIS" I can lose weight because i want to and i am in control of me, and i am in control of what i eat! and if you haven't had so much water you feel your liver swimming, you haven't had enough! Drink. More. Water! see you at the goal posts!
Count me in Nancia. I blew it last month, but this month will be better. DH & I are getting back strict with Cycle 1 of 17day diet tomorrow. My own personal goal is to be at my 'doctor's requested weight' by Christmas. I need to lose 20# in 3 months.

I make my own choices. They will be good choices - the ones that move me closer to my goal.