Old 10-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Leann

This has been one crazy day. Took Josh to the dentist first thing, waited, waited, finally was informed they had an electrical problem. After 90 minutes, the building was evacuated because of an electrical fire. Thirty minutes later, they decided we needed to move to an adjacent building because power would not be restored for at least 2 hours. We left and I dropped him off at school with only a phone number to call the clinician to verify my crazy story so that Josh would be excused. Still waiting for them to call & reschedule.

Add this to yesterday morning when DH went to Walgreens before church only to learn the starter on the car was dragging. So, no church and we have to have this taken care of since I was driving into town with Josh today. We are not happy - our Rogue is 2 years old. What a crappy battery - then we had sticker shock. Battery was at least twice the price of the last one we bought. Happened on a Sunday so we couldn't wait for the dealership to be open.

In all, God is good to us and we have money to pay bills and emergencies.

Judy, glad that you feel a bit better today.

My eating is ok, a little lite I think. Would kill for a DP. It cures sinus headaches.

Off to call my mom who probably thinks I've fallen off the planet.