Old 10-06-2011, 07:23 AM
grandma she she

Wow Misssy... that is totally awesome!!! I so need to get motivated....
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Hey guys! I need to apologize to the group. I have not been as supportive as I have been in the past. I have not gotten any email from here in many days. So, I changed my email address and hopefully that will do the trick.

I am a shrinking woman! I have been walking a mile a day in the swimming pool. My clothes, jackets, even shoes are falling off of me. Thank goodness I ordered 8 new shirts this last week!

I have to say that the day I finially realized what was shrinking on my body totally shocked me. For example, I started out this journey wearing a 58GG bra then down to a 54GG. My mom told me last week that I needed to get a new bra. I was nervous because I HATE going to try on clothes knowing they won't fit and that embarrasses and upsets me, so I just don't do it. Well I did try on some bras and ended up with a 44 (sports bra). That is literally HUGE for me! I have not been that size in more than 20 years! Wowzers!

Everything else is going okay. I am stil in pain since the car accident. That will pass I am sure.

I feel like I am rambling...LOL! So, I will end this and hope all is well with everyone!!

Missy