Old 10-06-2011, 07:46 AM
grandma she she

Hi Ladies... i don't do real good at replying to ALL of the posts, but i do want you to all know that I read them all. I have only lost 1/2lb so far... I can fluctuate 1-2 lbs a day, so i don't even really consider something until it is like 5 lbs. anyway it sounds like everyone is doing wonderful... It made me wonder though, about the lady on the roof... If your husband is 80+, you probably have no business being on your roof either!!! Isn't there a younger relative or neighbor that could come help you? Be careful... it is so very easy to slip on a roof..... AND you had a chain saw!!!!

On another note... I am so very excited for 10/22 to get here. I am going to my mom's (in Maine). Then we are going to a quilting retreat...so very stoked about this. It is a 3 or 4 day retreat, but will be able to spend a total of 3 weeks with her and help her learn her new Bernina Artista 730... She's afraid to do too much with it for fear of messing something up...Anyway... I hope everyone has a blessed day...