View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 08:12 AM
kcferrel

Originally Posted by debbiecharlie
Just want to notify everyone of problems I am having and hope it is fixed soon.....

Last few days I have found the board to be "acting funny" in my opinion.....then last night on my laptop, my virus protection advised that quilting board was not secure.....today I am able to view the board (at work) but I am not able to pull up websites to view fabric....so something is up! I have 2 different virus protections so something is definately wrong somewhere....for the two to notify me...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!
It is entirely possible that you have a Trojan, getting these types of messages (pop up warnings) is indicative when this happens.... I recommend that you have your computer checked by a professional.
BTW, have been in the business (computer networking) for 11 years and experienced 2 teenagers using my computer... so I am pretty comfortable in stating this.
Have you downloaded anything recently? visited a suspicious site? I don't think it is quilting board, but there could be a connection.... anyone can post a link to another website here, and if you have downloaded a pattern or something... wicked...