Old 10-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Rita's mom

I love all of the salad dressing ideas, thanks so much. Tomorrow is shopping day so I am going to try some of them. I never thought about the cottage cheese in a blender, I will let everyone know how it turns out.

I am so glad everyone is posting. It really does help keep everyone motivated. I know it has helped me right when I needed it most. Thank you ladies! I did much better yesterday and feel much less tempted to want sugar today. Sugar is so addictive for me and once I eat a bunch of it I have a really hard time stopping! It really helps if I have people to keep me accountable. This thread has helped me so much.
Pam H My real name is Nancy. I have noticed a few other Nancys on here so I guess that would make me Nancy S.

I love both of the quilts. They are both patterns on my list to make also. I saw a demo on the bagello quilts where you sew strips, cut, make loops out of your strips and then open the strips at random places, and sew back together. Is that how most of them are done?

Missy congrats! I love to hear your victories, it makes me feel like I can succeed and it keeps me motivated!
When things get hectic and negative it is so nice to be able to come here and have such a positive place to recharge ourselves.

I hope everyone has a great day and if anyone would like to send Sandy a card or note please PM Lynne or myself for her snail mail addy. I am sure she could use a hug right now. :)