View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 06:39 AM
foxxigrani

Hi all.

I have a old Bernina 930 and love it. I have had it since it came out in the 80's. I use it for everything. I would love to have one of the newer machines, but everytime I think I need one and something is coming up that I could get one. I talk myself out of it. I have this great machine that does everything that I need and can do, why do I want a fancy one that will take me in forever to figure out? Thats my argument anyway. I am going to go and look at some new ones but I am sure I will stick with my old work horse.

I also have two real old and I do mean old, they are older than my hubby by far, 1938, featherweight and a machine a yr newer that looks like the featherweight but weighs a ton more. One in the carrying case and one in cabinet. They both sew like a charm. I love them. I take the featherweight where ever I go that might have electricity. My hubby in the fall goes to a lot of conventions for his hobby, I go to some with him, sew while I am there. Its so much fun. I love it. Its like going to a sewing retreat to me.

So thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Rita