View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:37 AM
LindaM49

Hmmmm...this is strange. I just used the search feature on DirecTV and see that Sewing with Nancy is on today at 1:30pm on PBS. She is doing a quilt series so I want to remember to watch that.

Fons & Porter is no longer listed...so I used the search term quilting and NOTHING came up in the search.

Eleanor Burns is listed on RFD...but the NEXT episode is on Wednesday, Oct. 19th. So her show must be on every other week here.

I rememeber back in the late 90s watching HGTV during the day...because my mother was living with us at the time and she would watch with me...there were so many neat crafting shows. Then Sewing with Nancy was on every afternoon and Eleanor Burns was on too.

I've come to the point where I watch no network TV except football and NASCAR. At night I watch TVLand or NICK at Nite. Hubby watches westerns, History Channel, Food Network, Travel Channel and sometimes Hallmark, A&E and old movies. You pay all of this money to have 300+ channels and we and a lot of other people who have DirecTV or cable are always saying...there is nothing on I want to watch.