Old 10-09-2011, 05:32 PM
irishrose

I wish I'd taken a camera on our walk, but I'd have been short a few hands. The sunset over the lake was spectacular. It turned the whole 2500 acre lake a gorgeous shade of pink. There were quite a few people with cameras on the East side.

I ate less dinner tonight and the gall bladder pain is less. Now I want something else, but I'll wait.

Gail, I think you and I are in about the same place in our weight loss journeys. I will not give up. You and Jasper would be welcome. Moira likes dogs her size or smaller - though tonight she was interacting well with a big dog.

Pat, what do you know about asthma and coffee? When my GD was here this Summer she asked if I had coffee in the house. Her doctor has prescribed coffee for an attack. I had read it somewhere and it was nice to hear a doctor that is willing to try such things. M says it works. She didn't bring her nebulizer with her at all. Can she exercise? - she plays on the high school basketball for a very large school. I'd say yes.

Wishing you all pretty sunrises (for you morning people) and pretty sunsets (for us night owls).