Old 10-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Weenween

Originally Posted by Lostn51
I got to go to the Worlds largest yard sale this year and I will say this....IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

Everyone here knows I am a vintage sewing machine collector/nut and I can not tell you how many treadles and vintage machines and accessories I saw and bought. Yes I had to buy some because the prices were so inexpensive I could get into the stuff for next to nothing and the type of goodies that were in Lewis County TN was the American Pickers dream run. I bought a few things that I already flipped like a set of NOS Tennessee bicycle license plates from 1953 and 1954, I paid $5 a pair for them ($10 total) and sold them this morning for $200 and I think Rex sold them for $200 a pair later on today. Then I found lots of sewing goodies and picked up a few things here and there but I am going to go next year for sure (hopefully I will be well enough to go) and I am going to buy up all of the vintage sewing machines and stuff I can fit in my enclosed 40' trailer. I am also going to buy all of the porcelain signs and automobilia I can get my hands on to just so I can flip it and make out okay on the sewing machines I am keeping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did see a lot of makes that I have not seen before and lots of pre 1900 stuff that had me going nuts over. Needless to say my vacation will be the yard sale next year!

Billy
WISH I COULD HAVE GONE.GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GO A MANY OF A PRAYER WENT UP FOR YOU WHEN YOU GOT SNAKE BIT AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED.THANK OUR GOD