View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Katy

Originally Posted by nancia
oh, goody, katy! 2 blocks on the way! if yours is coming pony express i may just mug the rider and keep the pony! i've always wanted a horse/pony! i had a friend who had a house pony. don't know if it was housebroken or not. sure hope so! i'll stick to dogs in the house, and ponies outside. i'm a lazy housekeeper already and i'd hate to have to muck out my quilting space! lol
Mucking stalls is a messy job and hard work. Not really what I want to at my advanced age!!! I rode amd showed horses and ponies for that matter in my growing up years in good old southern California. Back in the mid sixties and esrly seventies But now quilting seems lots more fun. And dogs in the house are enough work. Had three. Fixed my boy in anticipation of the move but it was a bit late. The unspayed girl had puppies 3 weeks ago. Mighty cute. But they got to go. If I ever have time to fiquire out my laptop issues since the move I will post pictures. Or check them out on my FB page. I am Katy Sanchez in Riverside, California. There is only one there.