View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:56 AM
Cranberry Cabin

Hi everyone! I'm just introducing myself to all of you at the Quilting Board. I hope to find some new quilting friends & also learn some new techniques & ideas while I'm here. My name is Shelley. I am a 4th generation quilter / crafter. I'm from Southern Illinois. I am married to my High School sweetheart (28 years now), have 3 grown kids (2 girls, 1 boy), 2 great sons-in-law, and 1 future daughter-in-law. I am also "Nonney" to 2 grandsons (who are the lights of my life). I am also a freelance writer, in addition to the crafting & quilting. My favorite quilt patterns are ...well... Almost all of them! Seriously though, I'm partial to the Windmill & Log Cabin patterns, but I also like the intricacy of applique' patterned quilts as well. I'm a sucker for antique quilts and I absolutely hate to see any quilt cut up. I have an online business on Facebook called, The Cranberry Cabin. I make primitive dolls & crafts, and also do custom quilts. So that's about it! I hope that's not TMI for any of you. If you like the same things, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for reading!
~Shelley
(AKA: Nonney)