Old 10-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Bluebonnet

Originally Posted by Dena789
I tried making a list of all my projects in progress... I stopped counting when I reached 12. I also discovered quilt pieces in a clear storage container that I don't even remember doing. That's BAD. I know it was me from the notes that are with it.

Then there are the two big totes FULL of kits. As far as those I would like to make... hundreds! YIKES!
Ohhh my I forgot the quilt kits I have too. Then I was looking for the last piece of material to cut for a great nephew quilt that is due in February and I found all my Halloween quilt material, and then the dragon fat quarters I bought while on vacation. Then I have 4 large totes that is full of material all nicely folded.

I used to cross stitch and got burnt out. When I went to pick it up again, my eye sight had gotten too bad and I have a hard time seeing the little holes.
So that's when I picked up the quilting.

Now I have probably closer to 20 or more quilts to work on. I have 1 that needs to be sandwiched and quilted but I want to send it out to get done as it has appliquéd ducks on it and I'm not really sure how to quilt it without distracting from the ducks.

Bobbi