Old 10-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by starshine
OK I have some questions.....

[They do not have to be all the same. And it is possible that you will not get the exact same sizes back that you sent.]

By "not all the same", are you saying the set of six blocks don't have to be the same size as others in the set, or multiple sets don't have to be the same.

[The block images can be anything accociated with the Happy Valentine Holiday.]

Are all the blocks applique or embroidery? --I was wondering if you also were doing pieced blocks in valentine theme fabrics? and if so, would the pieced block need to be an image, or could it be a pieced pattern with a name that is associated with valentines? such as a flower named patchwork( like prairie flower or lily), or the hugs and kisses blocks?

[The block images can be anything accociated with the Happy Valentine Holiday. We will be using a girly type colored backgrounds either white or cream with tiny flowers, a pale ginghams or checks, solid beige or cream (or neutral blenders work here too). That means pale or light colored backgrounds ( fabrics) are to be used.]

One of the blocks posted looked like its background was a medium color-I realize photos don't usually show true color, but how would one tell if their background is light enough to meet the guideline?

And does the sign up of 17 mean that these 17 have all of their sets finished already?
Nope I haven't even started yet....but I've been collecting emb. designs.... :-D