Old 10-13-2011, 12:12 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by BARES
Missy, that is the BEST news! I am sure that it is such a relief for you to feel more free. The IMPACT program was probably good for discipline and retraining you to be in a better space, as well as other things you got from it. HAPPY GRADUATION!!!!

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
As most of know, I have been spending the last few weeks with Cathie both here at my mom's house and at her house in Nebraska. Gosh I so love her!

Today the neatest thing happened. I graduated from the IMPACT program to the CARE program. The impact program is the psychiatric program here for schizophrenics. They bring our meds to us twice a day seven days a week and we see case managers daily as well. The program is AWESOME. It is so awesome because it really saved my life when I needed the help the most. AND...it is totally free of cost to us.

Now...because I no longer need that kind of supervision or help with my meds or my symptoms I have been graduated out of the program and now I am in the CARE program. I only have to see my new case manager on Fridays when I fill my med box. YAYAY!!

Anyway...that is what is going on with me!

Missy
Exactly! It feels so good to not hear voices or have visual hallucinations anymore. That is the best feeling ever!

Thank you so much!

Missy