Old 10-17-2011, 09:59 AM
saritabee

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Please don't make this a part of your stress, we are most of us behind also, my old boss just called me and needs part time help at the new company she works for, so I am now working 2 days a week also hopefully it will turn to full time lol
Originally Posted by booklady
Sorry, sorry, SORRY for being so late with this project. It's just been a very busy and stressful fall. I promise to get this finished and sent out this week. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me!

Several busy things have come and gone, and I'm talking with my principal about reducing my stress tomorrow, so that should lighten my shoulders. I'm telling him I'm leaving school at 3:30 (we could leave at 2:55) from now on no matter what. This 5, 5:30 and 6pm departure times were killing me! We start at 7:10am!!!

So my plan is to leave school, do my walking, come home, start dinner and head to the sewing room. I'm gonna make this work (as Tim Gunn would say!).
Good luck with the potential new job (and the less-stressful-ing of the old job)!

Whoever matched us up matched us well. *grin*
I don't remember when we'll need to report back at the end, so that might make a difference, but we could even do the final mailing as a holiday gifts thing... "Don't open the RR box 'til you're opening presents". That would give a substantial amount of extra sewing time.