Old 10-17-2011, 06:59 PM
dahlshouse

I think I am with you here... I just turned 63 ...I'm on countdown now.... I also have somewhere in the vicinity of 10 I think.. about 1/2 are not planned for anyone... just liked the pattern or material.. I have 8 grandchildren and one of my son's isn't married yet... One of the grandchilden is... my plan is that as they marry they will get a quilt... can't wait to be able to sew all the time ... or create on EQ...
Originally Posted by Bluebonnet
I see a pattern in a magazine and know that if I want the same fabric, I buy the material and stash it away for whenever I get time to work on it. Well, I counted up, what I remembered, and I have 12 projects waiting on me. They are all for someone else, nieces, son, sister, and friends. These are all projects that I have already bought the pattern, material and most of the time thread too. I have 2 cut out and ready to sew together, but I am trying to find time to cut out some others first.

How many projects do you have lined up for the future? I have 4 yrs and 6 months before I can retire, then it's gonna be sewing all day long.

Bobbi