Old 10-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by nancia
hello, everyone! you are all looking very good! and i say that because i can see pictures of so many! i will look for a picture to post, but i'm not into changing my avatar, so it will be like a normal posting. every time i see the quilt in my avatar it reminds me that olivia is nearly 3 months old and i've yet to 'quilt her quilt' grrr. my ability to procrastinate when i am uncertain about something ANNOYS me! and yet, i don't change it!
this weekend i went to 2 parties and i was doing pretty well until they brought out the tray with the goldfish crackers. did you know they now have a cookie one? well, my hips sure know now! i'll weigh myself next week. i feel stupid and they call fish brain food!
What?No quilt yet for our new baby?20 lashes!
Winter's comming and she needs a soft minky fabric one with a doll sized one for her head.That way she's warm all over.And you better not gain any weight back!I'm losing mine slow but sure.Am sticking with it!This is not my week.My dryer heat quit.Turns and tumbles,but NO heat!It does dry after 2 - 3 hrs of tumbling.Went to go look for one today,as I see them all the time.Except now that I need one.Isn't that the way it always is.And my computer is acting up.The programs are out dated and picked up some bugs last weekend.But have AVG the best they sell and they say everything is ok.But still went to microsoft website and downloaded the 'fixit' dr'.It's free and fixes all kinds of problems.It already helped a bunch.They now are monitoring my computer to make sure it gets the updates it needs.Plus I couldn't uninstall that stupid delio toolbar.And they did it in 2 seconds.You just download it and follow the prompts.Well I don't have any pictures as I don't do them.All I have is my drivers licence one,and not going to publish that.Somone would use it maybe.With my luck.Anyway,yes.Everybody is doing great.I met the challeng for the month of the 5 pounds.Won't be hitting 150 tho this month.So will be expecting it for next month.I think we should do a 10 pounder challenge next month to make room for the turkey holiday.Like having some extra in the bank.So that's what I'm going to do.Nancia,you can make the challeng next month too.And of course anybody can toss one in too.In fact there should be others doing smaller ones.Well stay with it everybody.your all doing great.We're gettin er done!Yeah!