Old 10-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by irishrose
Pat, we need Beachbound to clarify, but I'm not sure cottage cheese is considered cheese. I think she's talking about the block of Kraft 2% Cojack in my fridge or bags of shredded, plus Parmesan, etc. Or cheese sauce because it's made with those cheeses. There goes my box of mac and cheese - gluten free and all natural, of course. No glow in the dark orange stuff for me. The cojack isn't open so it can wait another week. I earned my gold star this week, but it's no biggy. I haven't had Coke in 18 years - maybe 5 total in that time.

Weight, holding or easing down very slowly. I guess I'd better be more careful if I want to make my 2 1/2 pounds down by the end of the month. Exercise, okay. Walks on schedule. Several missed days of the TV 30 minutes due to other commitments.

I'm very tired. I was up early to get to the church on time to work on bazaar things. Then Lily had a veterinarian app't. I went to dinner with 2 daughters and 2 grandsons and whoosh, the day was gone. I hate money spent at the vet except for the annual app't. I spent at least 5-6 yards of fabric today. Darn it. But I can't leave my beauty with an infected foot. Off to sew a bit, but it's going to be an early night.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.
Hey,your doing great!Wasn't that aweful that idiot let all those wild animals out before he checked out!I thought of that when I saw your post.Living by the forest like you do.What a shame.They can't have lions and grizzly bears,etc running amuk.Anyway,no cheese for me either.I had 2 pieces of chicken for dinner.Lean.So,should lose something.Keep it up.