Old 10-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by JHolm
Good morning everyone. I do like being able to "see" people. Nancy your avatar is lovely.

I think I can live with this weeks challenge - just have to make sure I don't eat cheese where it has snuck in cooked someplace.

I'm off early to the doc's office this morning for the follow up test to the one that didn't turn out so good in the last bunch. She said because this is more in depth it will take longer so bring something to keep myself occupied in the waiting times. Sounds like hand sewing to me. I hate waiting in doc offices.

Judy, sorry to hear your little dog is injured and you're right it's always 5 - 6 yds of fabric every time. We have 3 dogs and 1 cat so I've made several quilts over the years.

Missy, sorry to hear you're grumpy. How's that quilt coming along? I thing about you every day. You are so talented and fearless when it comes to quilting I envy you.

DH and I went to a FM quilt class last night. We're visiual, we need to be shown everything. Now it's practice, practice ,practice. We signed up for an advanced class for next week.

I have to run to get ready to get to the doc. God Bless everyone. Prayers for all. (Cathie included Missy).

Anyone hear from MJ?
I hope you will keep us up to date on this as I'm worried already about you.But know your in good hands with the lord.Of course he can change anything,so no matter what the news,we'll make sure he hears us and does just that!Good luck! {BIG HUGGS AND A KISS FOR GOOD LUCK!} Will pray earnestly for you.