Old 10-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by Murphy1
We moved here from the Bay Area (San Jose) in 05. I love where we live, nice small town feel. Did you go to school here?
The weather has been in the 80's and clear. Look forward to it cooling down some. How about you, was it a big adjustment to moving where it is cooler?
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by Murphy1
Just finished roasted turkey slice with roasted potato, celery, carrots and onions. It was yummy and I ate a small portion. I can do the no cheese. Great challenge. When you say no peanut butter, I will be sad.
Hubby and I took a lovely ride in the high Sierras and took pictures of the fall colors. We are slow to getting them compared to you northerners. I will post a few pictures tomorrow. But, I had my husband take my photo with the lovely Sierras in the background. My other avatar is a few years old, taken at Daffodil Hill, so I decided to post this picture. My cheeks are a little pudgy, but I am more wrinkly too.
I don't know why I did not notice where you are located before. I lived in Sacramento for 12 years. I loved it there. My oldest daughter lives in Sacto too. I hope you are enjoying the good weather.

Missy
The weather has been beautiful down our way too.Thank goodnes.I'm always glad when we get thru Augest.Cooler weather around the corner then!