Old 10-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by grandma she she
Have you tried the greek yougurts out there? There is 2x as much protein as regular yogurt. like 12-13 grams...I don't like the yoplait, but I like the Oikos and Chobani.
Originally Posted by plainpat
Supper for me,was mainly a bowl of roasted veggies with parmesan sprinkled on & I just bought 2 good size containers of cottage cheese. It's often my protein for breakfast or lunch.Oh,wee....a Tbl isn't a huge amount.Good luck.

Originally Posted by Beachbound
Just a quick post with our Taboo Tuesday~ this weeks no no is CHEESE! Try to do without that slice on your sandwich or the shredded cheese on your salad. Do your best but don't beat yourself up if dinner has cheese as a protein ingredient.
Well I'm stiff and queeky every morning and sometimes all day long.The more I do,the more I pay for it.I'm shot all over.And I'm not kidding.My back is all but gone,my rt elbow is missing the radius head.4 carple tunnels,and a straight neck from impacts when I was younger.But once I take my meds and pain pills and thaw out I start my day.I never know if I'm going to be weilding a chainsaw,or a vacum,or a screwdriver.As I have to do about all the work around here.Never ends!Late at night like now is my only 'me time'.Everyone is in bed finely and not demanding of my attention.Oh well,for me it's just another day.I finely got hubby to ride those scooters at walmart as he just can't keep up,he's like 1/2 block behind me.But now he trots right along side of me.So,making head way there.Anyway your doing great.My picture would break the camera.I'm no raving beauty.I was in my younger days when I wore war paint like Tammy Baker,well,maybe not that much,but it did improve my looks.Now I go all natural cause it's so hot,it does no good.In fact I haven't wore any in 12 yrs now.Keep up the good work.Your doing great.