Old 10-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Hey guys!

I decided since I have been stewing over the results of the biopsies I had this week that I should get out of the house. Well a NSV today was that I went to Sams Club, Walmart, the mall and did not use a riding cart at all. That is HUGE for me! So that is one of my NSVs for the day.

I even decided while we were in the mall that I could stop in and get a haircut and get it styled. I wanted to do something that might cheer me up. So, in to the salon I went. The chairs looked so small and I was so scared I would not fit in the chair. So, I slowly walked up to the chair and slid into and by golly I FIT! Woohoo!!

Those two NSVs felt like MAJOR NSVs!

Now for the bad thing...I have a spot on my head that is balding. *sigh* I guess I thought that it would not happen to me. By that, I mean, I did not keep track of my protein intake and thought that it would not matter to me. WRONG! It matters a whole lot to my body. So, as is true for a lot of people that have had weight loss surgery, I am losing my hair caused directly by not getting enough protein.

So, tonight for dinner it was a piece of grilled chicken. Tomorrow it is major revamping of my diet. *deep sigh* Why can't I just be invincible?!?! Not fair. Oh well.

Missy
Hey,good job on your walking.And as far as the hair,well just get one of those extensions from ebay to match color.They have several pieces from small to big to snap in where you need it.It looks like real hair.You can not tell the difference,I swear.And you can have a beautician put them in and cut to your lengh or shape you need.And of course those new wigs now days don't even look like wigs,esp when their glued in all around your hairline.Plus it pulls back your face,kinda like a mini face lift for free.I need one.!