Old 10-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Xylie55

Good advise for Lisa irishrose.I am the same way.I was single for 18 yrs after my divorce and was ok.I too don't need a man to complete me.As I am secure in my own right.I love my now hubby to death.He treats me like a queen and is very easy to please and to get along with.I been with hubby now 20 yrs.So,one never knows.I wasn't looking,nor was he.We met and just clicked.I think thats great.Start with coffee,and go slow.Maybe go for walks.We fished a lot so wasn't around food like going out to dinner etc.We just aren't into that.In fact I bet we've ate out maybe 7 times in 20 yrs. Jeanie,that's good news.I kinda figured it would be as I told the lord to give me a sign,and he did after about 5 minutes.I was beginning to think the worst.But yet again,he came through for me.Sometimes he really tries my faith and patience.But I hold fast and believe.I'm hoping he'll fix my dryer.He fixed my washer once when I asked.And of course,that precious little girl has my prayers,and her family too.Well I got to go do some wash.Hopefully my clothes will dry.Hang in there everybody.And nancia,you are in my prayers too.Lets get you back up and going too.Ok,well keep your noses to the grindstone and lets get this weight off.We are all doing great.Let's get er done!!!!!!!!!