Old 10-20-2011, 07:54 PM
irishrose

Originally Posted by Jeannette in NJ
Missy, I love the thought of a NSV, once when I was attending WW, the leader asked us to write one down for each day. I was the only one that did. I also was the biggest looser that week. Heres to more NSVs.

Lisa, pick a public place and meet for coffee, maybe have a freind drop you off and pick you up at an appointed time. Keep us posted. I had an offer of dinner last week but it was from the son of a work client and so I had to graciously decline but it sure felt good to be asked.

Went to the dermatilogist today, did a biopsy of growth on my face, they only call if positive so if I have not heard from them in 3 weeks it is negative. I am praying for no phone call.

Jeannette in NJ
Jeanneatte, I think that's a terrible way for a doctor's office to do business. Mine calls and sends a letter for things as simple as a pap test, bone scan and mammogram. Wishing you no phone call.

Anyone like to make flying geese? I need about a hundred for a border and that's if I make them good sized. If I get bored, they'll have to go in the opposite corners only because I have a short attention span and don't do well with repetitous projects. Of course, I need to learn how to make them first.

I've found that if I eat a good sized dinner (now that I can eat full meals again) and just one planned snack, that I tend not to snack as much. That's amazing because usually after 8:00 p.m. is my face stuffing time. Feels good for however long it lasts. Goodnight, all.