Old 10-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Murphy1

I think there is a tutorial on this site for them I make them where you have a square that you sew two overlapping squares to in opposite corners, then you cut on the diagonal and then sew another square in the corner and cut. You end up with 4 flying geese. That is fairly quick.

Off to bed, I go to bed hungry every night. I hope it makes a difference tomorrow. Yesterday I had a peanut butter urge and the scale knew it.

Originally Posted by irishrose
Originally Posted by Jeannette in NJ
Missy, I love the thought of a NSV, once when I was attending WW, the leader asked us to write one down for each day. I was the only one that did. I also was the biggest looser that week. Heres to more NSVs.

Lisa, pick a public place and meet for coffee, maybe have a freind drop you off and pick you up at an appointed time. Keep us posted. I had an offer of dinner last week but it was from the son of a work client and so I had to graciously decline but it sure felt good to be asked.

Went to the dermatilogist today, did a biopsy of growth on my face, they only call if positive so if I have not heard from them in 3 weeks it is negative. I am praying for no phone call.

Jeannette in NJ
Jeanneatte, I think that's a terrible way for a doctor's office to do business. Mine calls and sends a letter for things as simple as a pap test, bone scan and mammogram. Wishing you no phone call.

Anyone like to make flying geese? I need about a hundred for a border and that's if I make them good sized. If I get bored, they'll have to go in the opposite corners only because I have a short attention span and don't do well with repetitous projects. Of course, I need to learn how to make them first.

I've found that if I eat a good sized dinner (now that I can eat full meals again) and just one planned snack, that I tend not to snack as much. That's amazing because usually after 8:00 p.m. is my face stuffing time. Feels good for however long it lasts. Goodnight, all.