Old 10-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Xylie55

Well that's wonderful MJ,it's always a victory when we lose even the slightest amount.Everyone was wondering where you were.Hope all your tests come out alright. Missy,that post is so true of all of us here,not just the surgery ones,but applies to all of us.We all are endangering our lives by not doing anything about our weight.And yes,it's a battle every day.That's why it has to be a life style change and not a diet.Diets don't work.We have to stay in the lines and not waver,cause outside the lines,we're lost and can keel over at any time from obesiety related diseases.It amazed me how much diseases and medications were discontinued on the biggest loser.I think until those shows,we or I anyway never realized how bad obesiety issues were from the fat we packed on.I didn't know when we lose the fat,those diseases go with it along with the meds.High blood pressure,heart disease.strokes,heart attacks,diabetes,etc. all can and do killmany.I know I too along with you have added many more yrs to my life by losing my 93 pounds.I still got a long way to go too,but I am determined to whip it!These battles are hard but ones but worth fighting for.And are obtainable to only those who will fight for it.So I applaud you.You have more guts and gusto and have what it takes.You will meet your goals.All of them.I will too.I'm like Mj tho,I been at a long stand still,but am finely moving.And the fact I can actualy get my fat butt into a size 16-18 jeans spurs me on!Gives me the push I need to buckle down and plod on.So,well done ladies.Everyone here on the board are fighting hard also.If it were easy to lose weight,we wouldn't all be here.But we;re here because we need help and support,and praises,and yes,spankings.The truth hurts sometimes,but does get the ball rolling.Sometimes we need a nudge,or a push even to stay on tract.I like these challenges.Like the cheese for this week.Sometimes it can show us just how much of a product we do eat and don't realize it.I know I eat cheese and love it.So,stay with it ladies.You can do it!Because you already are doing it!