View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 04:38 AM
KimS

A friend of mine gave me this recipe yesterday so had to try it last night. If you like the Buffalo chicken wings you'll really enjoy this dip. I used Frank's Hot Sauce but put only 1/2 of what the recipe called for because I like a little heat but not enough to burn my mouth. After mixing everything together in the pan I put mine in the oven at 400 degrees until the cheese on the top browned. Makes 10 servings but you'll want to make extra to heat up later. Enjoy! (Here's the actual link to the recipe so you can adjust the number of the servings you want. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/buffalo...ip/detail.aspx)

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red HotŪ)
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks, crackers or tortilla chips.