Old 10-21-2011, 05:08 AM
JHolm

Good morning this fine fall day. It sounds like most of us are doing O.K.

Missy, I love the idea of NSV. Those are importantant to claim when you are maintaining as well as when you are losing. I feel I need all the victories I can get especially if other things are going crazy in my life. Anyway congratulations on your NSV today.

MJ it was good to see from you again. Hope everything is O.K. with you. Prayers are with you.

I'm going to St. Vinny's this morning with DH to try and pick up a couch. Ours is so worn out that I'm tired of sewing patches on it. Hope I find one. I can't see going and getting a fancy new one with all our furbabies and use it gets so we just buy used ones when we need one and can find one.

Update on Arianna - it is cancer in her mouth on the right side that has traveled into the bone tissue on the right side. They are starting treatments today. No two year old should have to go through this. For that matter no family no family should have to go through this.

Pam - How is Ethan doing. Have they controlled the seizures yet? My prayers are still with him and his family.

Well I have a ton of stuff to get done - projects for classes coming up this weekend (I tend to procrastinate). DH is at a doc appt so hopping I can quick get some things done before he gets home. Maybe I'll pop in this afternoon. Have a good day everyone.