View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 06:33 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by soccertxi
Originally Posted by gellybean402
http://www.urbanelementz.com/ I have bought pantos from them and they are very friendly.
I think they just stopped selling paper pantos in August. They have gone to digital designs exclusively. I was so disappointed!

I just checked their site...must have been a different company..I will have to go do some checking.
I contacted the company asking about thier formats and the paper pantos and here is the email I got back from them. I have to admit I was really impressed about the fast response time I got to both emails that I sent; less than an hour and this is on Sunday. Here is the email:the part about my info being incorrect is the part about they no longer carry paper pantos.

Hi Judy,

We carrying the major formats for quilting machines ... embroidery formats have to be set-up differently digitally and I haven't crossed that bridge yet. Hopefully we will next year.

And your information is incorrect ... The previous user must have us confused with Intelligent Quilting. We still carry (and will always carry) paper pantos.

Patricia