View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:09 PM
BrendaK
Power Poster

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Hmmm, 'too old to know what you are doing'? Does she think experience is purchased? She obviously thinks that we all just arrived at 'old' one day, and had done nothing up until that point.

Hmmpf, some people's children.... I do wonder what kind of parents could raise such a clueless child.

Good thing none of us chose our relatives, some people would spend a lot of time apologizing for 'our' bad choices. Mwahahahaha!
Read the first post and now this one. After the first post I wanted to say what all the other people were saying. I have a DIL (soon to be ex) who thinks it is her right to say what she thinks and she calls it "Just being honest". The bad thing about this is my DGD is turning out just like her. She is 10 years old and a really sweet girl, but sometimes she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. She is a very smart girl and can be wonderful to have around. My heart breaks when she gets on the rampage. My son is a very understanding person and wouldn't hurt anyones feelings for the world. He is torn between trying to teach his daughter right from wrong and not saying anything bad about her mother. One day my DGD wanted some soda and her mother told her she couldn't have it because she didn't want her to turn out FAT like her grandmother (me). DIL is overweight also. When my son took DIL to task about it she said she was "Just being honest". The grandchildren are with my son five days a week and she has them two days. DGD seems to be getting better but there are still issues to be worked out. I pray for GOD's help. You were a real lady about this and I give you my praise. BrendaK