Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 AM
nancia

thanks, jeanne! and thanks, xylie! i depend on all of y'all so much! if it gets to be too heavy let me know! jeanne , i'll add you and your dh in my thoughts and prayers especially! hope the answers are good and the treatment even better!
now, cindy-- i KNOW you do not want to go back to work any time soon! you don't want me to come down there do you? how can you even think of leaving your little pup so soon? stay and get well!
i have almost finished the dahlia pillow. i left the flower part round, bound it with the background fabric and hand sewed it (the edge) to the background square. later today(it's 6 am) i will make cording and put that and the back on. there will be a slit in the back to put the pillow in. it's going to australia, so i'll let her stuff it. or do you think it would be better to send it stuffed? it already weighs quite a bit.unstuffed it might fit in a small box or large envelope. well, good night everyone! it is time i tucked in! there's a modern quilt guild meeting tonight in n.j. and i want to go. i'll tell more later!