Old 10-25-2011, 05:13 AM
craft phanatic

Sorry, I haven't responded until now. The forced doubles are always on the weekend (of course)!

Booklady, I was thinking, if it would help you out you don't have to add a row to my quilt. Instead you could make an oversized block and I can use that to make a pillow to match. The quilt will be big enough to make it into a lap size and I could put the quilt and pillow on my chair in the family room at the new house for when I watch TV. Of course, you are still more than welcome to add a whole row, I am just giving options to try to make it easier on you. Take your time with my quilt even if it's after the the holidays when I get it. I am in no hurry for mine and I surely won't have the time to quilt it until after the new year.

Robbi, I probably won't have time to start sewing your blocks until after the move. I think I will try to cut a few blocks out before that though. I am just going to keep out my cutter, one or two rulers and some Christmas fabric. I am really going to try to have it to you by Christmas but I can't promise that.