Thread: Sticker Shock
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 07:02 AM
Honeynga

Originally Posted by bodie358
Honeynga, It was up to the JA employee to politely inform the woman that she needed to wait in line like everyone else. I am not afraid to speak up for myself in a situation like this, but I have thick skin.
I agree it was up to the JA employee, but bless her sweet heart, she was really new, might of been her first day and she was obvioiusly nervous.

I just decided that i wouldn't go on a Sat again....

You could just tell that woman "had an attitude" when she wheeled that cart up and started making demands.....decided I would just keep my mouth shut !

The PLUS side is that while I was waiting I met a sweet 87 year old lady that told me she had had a stroke but was recovering enough to sew a bit and crochet....she told me she crocheted using that yarn....you know, the irrigation kind ! Could of hugged her neck but she looked so fragile i might of broken her bones !

Got my stuff, got my 20% discount, met the 87 year old.....the down side was when I checked out they gave me a coupon for 30% to be used this week....I just can't afford to keep saving money !