Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 PM
purplemem

Missy, I am proud that your daughter will be home. I have continued to pray for her safety.

Irish, Under Armoour has an online outlet store. I don't know if that makes it more affordable, but here is the link.
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/outlet/ua-outlet

My constipation issues are solved with coffee. I make a strong cup on "those days" and it works well for me. If you do not care for hot coffee, iced works just as well. A doctor told me once to use "warm foods." He said even a cup of hot water in the morning will move the digestive system.

Nancia, I am sorry for your situation. My mother is mentally ill with lots of untreated issues. I feel your pain. You did not make your mother who she is and cannot fix her situation. You need to take care of You, you are the only You you have!

Mim, I too, have a distant relationship with my children and no relationship with my grandchildren. I think my children are angry that I got sick...or just don't care. I try not to analyze this as it is so hurtful. Dh and I have been married ten years and they have not once visited in our home. They don't associate with the ex either, so that is not the issue. I guess they feel abandoned by both parents? I have 9 grandchildren and have only held the 3 that I drove 500 miles to be present for their births. I've never even seen the rest of them.