Old 10-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Xylie55

Well our fresh vegetables are just now coming in.Lettuce is growing,I see some broccoli fields,and cauliflower,celery and cabbage hopefully.Our seasons are just starting.Your lettuce will be coming from down here/but like irishrose said,apples and that type of cold fruits are not that good here.But they do have them in the stores.We like johnathons,they are hard to get,but do find johnagolds.I also see the lemons and other fruits are turning.I hope to eat a lot more grapefruits and oranges this year.All my neighbors have lots of trees and don't eat that many,as they don't live here year around.And they have to come off the trees,so we can have all we want.generally I don't eat that many,but will this year cause I am eating better now.Well you all stay with it and hang in there.Keep away from the candy.We don't have trick or treaters so no biggy for us.We're all doing great,and no matter what,we'll get through it together.Missy,I'm glad your doing good,and you are a great mother.Jeanie,I'm glad your doing alright too.I wished you lived closer to me too.We'd have fun hitting the sale racks and the quilt shops and of course,my favorite the thrift store finds.Ok,well lets get this weight off,thanksgiving is ahead of the candy day coming up.We have to be vigilant and lose some extra to make up for the holidays ahead of us.