View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:22 AM
sarahrachel

Originally Posted by quiltmau
Originally Posted by carolaug
I totally agree!!! I do the same. And if one gets broken...so far it has not happen...but if it does I love the hunt of finding new ones....I still am looking for a few bowls. I also collect odd and ends china. I just love my dishes...I also give my boys china bowls for their homes.
Originally Posted by Rose L
I've been collecting a set of vintage Royal China in the Currier and Ives pattern (blue) for many many years. I used to have them all stored in my buffet and only used them a couple of holidays. When we moved to the house in town I decided I was going to use them everyday and I do so. Several pieces have gotten chips in them but it gives me something to search for in antiques shops just as it has for years. It's a huge set with many many different pieces to it, teapots, casseroles, several sizes of serving bowls and platters. I had to buy a cabinet for my food because all of my kitchen cupboards are now filled with "my blue dishes". Love it!!
replacements.com has china and out of production china. Reasonable prices for items
in production china as well. sometimes at a little cheaper prices for brand new or you can get seconds as well for more used sets