View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 11:57 AM
lizbeth44

Hey Janie, My email is [email protected] I will began to put everything i can't use in one place. I'm so happy to give my things to someone who wants them. The only thing i want is more and more fabric.....lol.... I have a lot of buttons i know i'll never use them all. We still have a piece of property in Pleasant Grove, where we were for 27 years, this summer, if we have time, i'll go through the boxes we stored in one of my husbands 4 buildings. He would have to move his stuff to get to my stuff. I don't know what is there. I'm sure i packed many crafts items. It'll take me 3 more yrs. to finish going through boxes and do what i want done to our house. It's an old house and needs some work, mostly painting. We don't have a JoAnn's anymore. There use to be one in Birmingham. A JoAnn's warehouse sounds great to me. I liked it better than Michaels. Handcock's aren't like they use to be. I look at thrift stores, yard/estate sales and of course Wal-Mart sales table for fabric. I use the Michael's coupon to get the tools i want/need. I have most everything i need to do everything. I do need to get my sissors sharpened and replace the rotory cutting blade. Guess i'll do that Wed. Storming here tomorrow and be very cold the rest of the week,after Wed. There was a wreck on Remlap Drive (runs paralle w/hwy 75) up a bank. A man was driving to fast and been drinking. I was out here (sunroom) and heard the very loud crash. He hit our 91yr. neightbors driveway edge and went along her bank, her concrete steps and flipped. I didn't see anything the first time i looked. I thought it happened on the 4 lane. But after the headlights came on i saw he where he was. I put my shoes on and grapped my cell. We have a big front yard and a small bank, i slipped and sprained my right ankle. I called 911 and tryed to get the man to stay still. A couble had stopped as the man crawed outta the car. He walked away up the Drive to get his cousin. Someone called his mother and brought him back in a bit. He had cleaned up. He told all that a deer ran across.. The State Trooper didn't receive that one.... He took the guy to jail. I took a bunch of pictures and got 'em done this morring. Made my neighbor a copy. One of her sons lives over the mt. behind us. Going to put my foot up now. later, liz