Thread: ok fess up
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 06:27 AM
May in Jersey

Originally Posted by meanmom
We have about 200 to 250 trick or treaters every year. We live in a subdivision. People drop off car loads of kids. I usually buy all good candy, snickers, milky ways etc. I am on a diet so this year I bought all stuff I don't like. I have skittles, starbursts etc. I won't eat any of it.
Same problem here. I like giving Treats to the neighbor kids but dislike it that so many people drive over here with a carload of kids to Trick or Treat while they give out nothing at their homes. I have just so many Treats to give out and when they are finished DH and I are going out shopping and for an early dinner, we have an 8PM curfew on Halloween. Been here over 50 years and my Halloween spirit is ebbing a bit. Anyway, I had thought I would sit outside by our front door to give out Treats but this Winter weather has changed my mind.

To answer the orginial question, I've already had a few little Milky Ways. Funny I really don't crave candy but when it's in the house I can keep eating it until it's all gone.