View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 10:02 AM
auniqueview

I was really lucky at that estate sale. Not only did I get this fabulous quilt, but she had a dog stroller big enough for all four of my doxies. I have been looking FOREVER for one like that, and even the small ones are so expensive. I was afraid to go look at the price, because I know how much they run....but went out on the lanai, and nearly fell over....$40. You bet I grabbed it, lol.

I looked it up, and at the cheapest place I found it, it would have cost her $200 for the trailer (it is the kind that goes behind a bike) and another $60 - $70 for the stroller kit. It is in mint condition, holds up to 110 pounds, and has loads of room for my four girls.

I also bought three cute pins for $1 for the three of them, found out they are serious collector items. Lol, still smilling. I bought the cat one for a friend, and the fish to stick on a tote. I did SOOOO GOOD.

My quilt is not for doggy paws. I think I may be hanging it. I wish I could do that kind of beautiful embroidery. My dil is already coveting it, lol.