View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:09 AM
fayzer

Go to messages. There is a box at the top of each day that tells you how many messages are there for that day. Click the box beside the number of messages and a check mark will appear by each message. If you want to save any of those messages, just un-click those. Go to the bottom of the page on the right. Click on Blue box and it will give you the option to delete, file etc.

Originally Posted by wraez View Post
Like most of you I'm having some challenges and just trying to get some help. Several of the 'stickies' take me to an invalid page.

I can't PM a member to let her know I mailed cash refund. I have 83 messages over the 500 limit. I can't figure out how to just click down the side of the messages I want to delete and delete them all. I can only figure out how to delete them one at a time, by opening the message ... taking way too long. I've already deleted at least 50 messages this way and it is time consuming.

Something about folders? maybe if I put them in a folder and delete the folder? But can't figure out how to do that either.

any suggestions?