View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 12:19 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost View Post
OK, lady, tell us about how you posted pics! And, how you changed the font and color of your post!

Thanks!
To change fonts etc.--Go to Forum Actions. Click on General Settings. Scroll down to Misc Options. Select Enhanced Interface. ( I beleive the default is Basic Editor.)
When your reply box pops up you will have options for font as in any word processer program. This is Comic Sans font; size 3; color Indigo.

To add pics in the thread. Click Reply. Your have 3 choices with the blue buttons in lower rt corner. Select Go Advanced. Scroll down to Additional Options. Do you see Attachments and Manage Attachments? Click on Man Att. A dialog box will pop up. I selected Upload from Computer. Go to Browse and select your pic as you did in the old version. Click Upload blue button. A message shows that you are uploading and when finished you close this window out of the dialog box. Notice that the Manage Attachment box has a maximum size of your attachment can be whether a pic or a pdf. I am not sure if we are limited to the total size of our attachments. Out of habit when I was on dial up I down size my pics so they would transfer quicker and most of my pics are around 1K.

Good luck folks!

Last edited by oksewglad; 11-04-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: clarify instructions