Old 11-05-2011, 12:40 PM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by Janied View Post
Hello,
I must say I am like a lot of other people who were used to the old version which I found very easy to navigate and find what was happening today all on one page. I don't understand the red/blue envelopes. I did read the legend at the bottom and though oh, now I know. But when I opened up a thread and closed it, it still didn't change it to let me know I had already been in it. I did find sat the bottom to change my preferences to show just that last day and thought I have it, but if I can't dsee where I have been in it , then that is useless too. Could someone please explain what I am doing wrong.
I think you have to "subscribe" to the thread for it to remember where you were when you close it. At least that is what I have found. To subscribe to a thread go to Thread Tools at the top of page and click on subscribe. This way if you have set your preferences to get emails when people respond to a thread, it will bring you into the thread where you left off. The emails are working correctly now too, at first they did not!