Old 11-05-2011, 05:50 PM
createfourpaws

Speaking of having to buy new clothes..... when I am ready to get some new ones, my mother is waiting for me to pass down some of my current ones down to her.

I walk the grocery store today, was exhausted 3/4th of the way through but I did it. I am going slow, mom keeps wanting me to go walmart which for me is too big for me to walk. I will go when I am ready. The smaller stores are my plans for now.

I am still waiting to hear back from the Pulmonary Rehab folks. They say they got the referral but no order. That doesnt make sense to me. I hope to be able to start this week. I need to get going and start living a normal life.

I have all the block ironed and layed out on the design wall for one of the toddler quilts I am work on. Have the take 5 pattern cut and ready to be layed out for the blocks to be sewn together. With going in the hospital I lost the name of the child to be embroidered on the one I started before going in the hospital and dont have the phone number of the person who wanted that one. She and I worked together so I have to try to catch her at work.

Have a good evening.